Sunday, July 4, 2010

BIG CUTS!!

So if you hadn't noticed, my hair is pretty LONG.. so as tradition goes, I cut it off when it gets too long and I donate it. This is my third time doing the chopper!
And let me tell you... it doesnt get any easier with "experience"



Luckily I was in very good hands this time around. My sister Emily, who is fantastic at hair, did a great job! I think her favorite part was cutting that big tail off my head. :) I almost chickened out and just kept the hair, but then I went to the locks of love website and knew that I had to cut it. I love those babies, and I know that they need this more that I do! :)

And ... TA DA!! ... now all thats left to do is send the hair off.






1 comment:

  1. I'm amazed at how fast your hair grows!! Remember when we cut ours at the same time? Mine is no where near that long right now. I'm a bit jealous!!

    Great job with the donation! I'm not sure I'd have the guts to do it.

    ReplyDelete