Monday, October 25, 2010

Zoo

Alright... so its been a while since any thing has been posted. As always with me.
So here is a little something for all of y'all who need some lovin' from the Wests!
I don't know if you have ever had the chance to go to the Colorado Springs Zoo. But If you haven't, and you are thinking about going. Be prepared to HIKE! Everything is up hill. And I mean everything!

We did see a lot while we were up there.




And this waterfall was in with the Tiger. It was So calming I could have fallen asleep .. easy to do when you have small children :)





We got to ride the Carousel.. And it was super old school! Olivia was a little scared at first, but by the end of it she didn't want me to hold her any more. It started going really fast, I thought that we were going to fly right off. Not good when your baby is pushing your hands away and trying to stand "all by self"



The kids were able to go to the petting part of the zoo, and got to ride a real Zebra! It was totally AWESOME!!





...Until it Died..


Just kidding this is a fake dead Zebra

If you are a Fan of Giraffes you Have To come here! They have a large area just for them. You can walk up to giraffes and Feed them Crackers!



Owen had a lot of fun doing this! He still talks about feeding them and wanting to go back so that he can give them their food! :)


Olivia... not so much, she liked them.. but from far off. :)


We had a great but long day at the Zoo.. :) there will be more to come, but It will have to wait for later..


Here is a little pic of a cake that I made for Al, and I didn't want it on this post, but for some reason ... I cant figure out how to remove it. So Ladies and Gentlemen.. A Chocolate cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment